2020 Online Workshop – Advancing Canadian Marine Technology
The 2020 CISMaRT Online Workshop will report on the progress made on ship underwater radiated noise and maritime autonomous surface ships following the CISMaRT 2018 and 2019 Workshops. Opportunities for follow-on projects in these subject areas to be funded by Transport Canada (TC) and National Research Council (NRC) will be discussed.
- Topic of Nov. 25 Session: Ship underwater radiated noise
- Topic of Nov. 26 Session: Maritime autonomous surface ships.
- Workshop Dates: November 25 and 26, 2020
- Workshop Times: 12:30pm-5:00pm Newfoundland Time Zone
- Workshop Venue: Zoom Webinar
- Workshop Breakout Sessions: Zoom Meeting
- Registration: Closed
Workshop Presentations on URN – Nov 25
Support ISO TC43/SC3 to Develop Measurement Standard for Shallow Water Vessel Source Level Measurements
Workshop Presentations on MASS – Nov 26
Use of Machine Learning for Identification and Characterization of Vessel Operational Best Practices